• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers were targetting Russell Wilson last year

JawnyBlaze

Homerism or Camerism if blatant.

No brainer that we would sit a playoff QB on the bench with NO chance to get on the field. Says a lot about us, huh.

He wouldn't have been a playoff QB if we had drafted him. I'm assuming that you think that if the Panthers had drafted him and played him over Cam, that we would have won more games last year. Not only is that improvable, but I think it is completely wrong.

He wouldn't have been a playoff QB if we had drafted him. I'm assuming that you think that if the Panthers had drafted him and played him over Cam, that we would have won more games last year. Not only is that improvable, but I think it is completely wrong.

i think stirs is one of those guys who think some quarterbacks are better than others because they "win games" and thinks that overall team strengths/weaknesses is an excuse made by "cam huggers".

also he wanted us to bench cam late last season to see what derek anderson has.

i think stirs is one of those guys who think some quarterbacks are better than others because they "win games" and thinks that overall team strengths/weaknesses is an excuse made by "cam huggers".

also he wanted us to bench cam late last season to see what derek anderson has.

Yeah, that's Grits logic.

You kids are too easy.

It's almost nine, time to get up, take off your Cam pajamas and start your day. Don't worry, I will bow down to the Cam fathead in just a few, you know, it being Sunday and all.

"these people disagree with my unprovable, open ended assertion. clearly, they are cam huggers"

e: do you still wish we had benched cam against the raiders and saints to "see what derek has in the tank"

There is probably no bigger RW fan on this board than me (besides Hawk or other State guys)...but you're crazy if you think he would've started over Cam.

As for the topic at hand, I would've loved for Russell to be here obviously, but I'm also glad he got his own start for his own team and is doing work in Seattle.

Archived