• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jordan says Charlotte Hornets "sounds good"

Zod

It's essentially the same thing they did in New Orleans. The only difference is no one knew exactly what they'd settled on until January, so it might've seemed like the wait between Hornets and Pelicans was shorter. The reality is that the two timelines (assuming the 'Cats act quickly) are pretty much mirror images of one another.

It seems like Benson kept his under the radar though, albeit the N.O. Pelicans aren't as intriguing as the Charlotte Hornets.

Would be great for the city and the franchise if this were to happen. I literally have never seen someone wearing Bobcats apparel, but I see people wearing old school Hornets stuff all the time. Now for the product on the field....well when you've hit rock bottom the only way to go is up :)

Can't wait till he tries to explain how Michael Jordan is racist for wanting to change then name from the Bobcats.

Can't wait to see how you explain how you love the team more now and identify with them more now that the name has been whitewashed. And how the organization is better and different because the team wears an effeminate color scheme. LOL.

Can't wait to see how you explain how you love the team more now and identify with them more now that the name has been whitewashed. And how the organization is better and different because the team wears an effeminate color scheme. LOL.

6134757048_6ca67e60e3_z.jpg

Is it supposed to be difficult to explain how I identify more closely with a team that I loved growing up and I went to hundreds of games for? Purple and Gold could be seen as an feminine color scheme, I am pretty sure that worked out well for the Lakers now didn't it?

Is it supposed to be difficult to explain how I identify more closely with a team that I loved growing up and I went to hundreds of games for? Purple and Gold could be seen as an feminine color scheme, I am pretty sure that worked out well for the Lakers now didn't it?

Purple & Gold is more masculine than a purple and teal bumblebee. The Lakers are 20 times the historic franchise than the Charlotte/New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets, so bad analogy anyway. Some of us are stuck in our "second childhood", some of us look to the future. I loved kindergarten, it was one of the most memorable times in my childhood and will be with me forever. Difference is, I don't want to go back though. To each his own.

Archived