• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol are we really denouncing a GM because of late round draft picks

Rags

Leave to The Huddle to act like a bunch of uneducated 12 year old fans who possess the IQ of a potato.

This is why an inferior site is highly respected by Panther fans while Huddle is frowned upon.

To be fair, the good to great posters on the Huddle are supremely better than anything on an inferior site. There are some great people on this board and some terrible people. It makes for an eclectic group at times. Sometimes I think some of these posters just say this poo to start stuff up. Moderation is crap here because it creates more hits, more people bite on these terrible posters (myself included) creating more money for them.

Yea, the stupid posts here are rampant, but that's the difference between an open forum and a site with a select group of writers. an inferior site is terrible, in my opinion. They have a good article every now and then, but the vast majority of them are insipid at best, downright ignorant more often than not. IF Panthers.com borrows articles from them (I've never seen it, but I suppose I'll take your word for it) it's because they're bland and Panthers.com can't exactly endorse actual thought provoking, potentially controversial material. It has to be fluff, look at the majority of Panthers.com articles. They're all just fluff.

We'll have to disagree. I moonlight at an inferior site and they easily have the better posters. They tend to use logic and reason while Huddle posters... (you can see my point). The Huddle has it's perks but an inferior site doesn't resort to chicken little antics.

How long have you been here for? My football IQ and Panther football knowledge has skyrocketed in the past 2 years since i found this place. Like Jawny said I find an inferior site to be fluff. This place is more thought provoking when the terrible posters stay at bay. But yea agree to disagree. I'll look at an inferior site more but I'll always come to the Huddle for the opinions of the posters i respect here.

I'm going to add my two cents in without reading any of the post in this topic.

I am definitely scratching my head on this draft. Anyone could have made the Star Lotulelei pick. Maybe not Hurney when i come to think of it.

I can understand the 2nd round selection of Kawann Short, I believe we will come to love the pick down the road. But, the rest of the draft, Well to my laymen knowledge is straight dildos!!!!!! Each time we selected a player, the words of WTF, came out. Followed by, calm down now, Your not the scout or GM, and that I have no clue of what I would be doing. Even though like everyone else here, I like to think I do. I was hoping for Keenan Allen in the 2nd, after watching him his whole entire career at Cal when I lived in the Bay! Yelled for him in the 3rd as well. Along with hoping to help our defensive backfield. Yet no help ever came. We added an ILB and RB? This is the Carolina Panthers we are talking about right? WTF again. I didn't finish the draft but did De'rrick Rodgers go undrafted? Please scoop him up.

We are with a new GM, and I will stand behind him as long as I have to. Until the draft I loved all the Gettleman moves. I will continue to support him and hope he proves why I am just a poster on the Huddle.

Go Panthers!!!!!

I'm going to add my two cents in without reading any of the post in this topic.

I am definitely scratching my head on this draft. Anyone could have made the Star Lotulelei pick. Maybe not Hurney when i come to think of it.

I can understand the 2nd round selection of Kawann Short, I believe we will come to love the pick down the road. But, the rest of the draft, Well to my laymen knowledge is straight dildos!!!!!! Each time we selected a player, the words of WTF, came out. Followed by, calm down now, Your not the scout or GM, and that I have no clue of what I would be doing. Even though like everyone else here, I like to think I do. I was hoping for Keenan Allen in the 2nd, after watching him his whole entire career at Cal when I lived in the Bay! Yelled for him in the 3rd as well. Along with hoping to help our defensive backfield. Yet no help ever came. We added an ILB and RB? This is the Carolina Panthers we are talking about right? WTF again. I didn't finish the draft but did De'rrick Rodgers go undrafted? Please scoop him up.

We are with a new GM, and I will stand behind him as long as I have to. Until the draft I loved all the Gettleman moves. I will continue to support him and hope he proves why I am just a poster on the Huddle.

Go Panthers!!!!!

All 31 others teams' fans are also saying WTF to their draft after round2.

If 31 other teams passed up on Rambo and Da'Rick, there's something wrong with them.

It's not just the Huddle really, it's the fanbase of nearly every team. Every year, my friends will whine and complain about every pick that isn't someone listed on the "Mel Kiper Best Available" board, even though I know for a fact that they've never watched the player we've drafted, nor have they seen the "Best Available" pick.

It's funny, since the draft "experts" have been proven incompetent compared to actual NFL scouts time and time again.

Archived