• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know some of you have poo poo'd our 6th RD pick, but...

DangerClose

watch the sport science video on this page

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/_/id/30186

...he scored higher than anyone else in this draft class in many statistics...even had higher score than A Foster when they did tests a few years back

for what it's worth, his only knock is his size but he's apparently durable as hell. i like the pick. obviously there were other postions to address, but hey, maybe the G-man has something else up his sleeve?

Arian went undrafted that year, so that's not really saying too much, because he got to where he was on pure hard work and determination. With that said, I'm liking this pick more and more. Just not totally sure because I think Tauren Poole is adequate too and would've liked to give him a chance and draft someone like Bacarri Rambo instead.

If Baccari Rambo was named David Jones would anyone give a fug about him? People throw his name around like he's a superstar. Nobody else drafted him before us. Are they all stupid too?

I agree with the name thing. I surely would have bought a jersey with his name on it. I mean who goes harder than Rambo?

As for draft and where he went, I suppose it matters to a degree but nobody will really be able to talk poo for a couple years. It'd be nice a few years from now for Ryen Russillo and Scott Van Pelt to put at least 1 Panther in their top 5 of their yearly redrafts.

I think we got a chance for maybe two. (Star and Kenjon)

Problem is....he is another talented guy at a position there already aren't enough touches for our variety of runners

Lets say we ran the ball 35 times a game.....divided by 5. 6 touches per game per runner. No RB can find a rhythm with that.

Archived