• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest Concern Going Into The Season

Dash Global

I think the Shula hiring will work. Cam and Shula have built up a rapport. I think Cam will be able to give input with Shula more than he could with Chud. Shula will do his best for the team, not work on his resume for the next job. I think Shula will use a more conventional offense that doesn't rely on goofy antics. We will see some read option but we won't go into a game with nothing but read option.

I having a feeling that the Carolinas mantra for the offense this year will be, "Keep it simple stupid"

keep it simple good DC will shut that ish down.

need to be smart, creative, attacking the defense's weaknesses. keeping them guessing.

vanilla O is not that.

Our offensively line, especially RG, is awful. And for Gentleman to seem like everything is fine and dandy worries me.

He went and got a highly rated player coming out of HS than Bama and LSU wanted that couldnt get into D1 due to his SAT score, who went on to dominate D2 and win a national title.

As i said before, he has the measurables and talent you look for at OG.

I think the Shula hiring will work. Cam and Shula have built up a rapport. I think Cam will be able to give input with Shula more than he could with Chud. Shula will do his best for the team, not work on his resume for the next job. I think Shula will use a more conventional offense that doesn't rely on goofy antics. We will see some read option but we won't go into a game with nothing but read option.

My thoughts exactly

Archived