• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest Steal of the Draft?

Dash Global

Well, a lot of people would argue about Rogers being the best WR. I like Hunter, Hopkins, Allen, Patton more than him, if not others like Austin. I liked Rambo the most of any S in this draft. He was the most complete S and the biggest turnover machine.

But I agree Rogers is a huge steal as an UDFA. I'd put them 1a and 1b biggest steals of the draft.

You guys need to understand that Rogers is a cancer to a team. Our WR coach retired because of him.

The drug problems weren't what made him bad. The entire team hated him. He fought with coaches and players regularly. Smitty would murder this kid before the season even gets started.

You guys need to understand that Rogers is a cancer to a team. Our WR coach retired because of him.

The drug problems weren't what made him bad. The entire team hated him. He fought with coaches and players regularly. Smitty would murder this kid before the season even gets started.

If I remember correctly his coaches and teammates praised him last year.

The point your missing is we lose nothing with bringing him in as a UDFA, and the reward to take him in the 5th or 6th FAR outweighs the risk. Bring him in, if he has matured or our vets can shape him up you have an awesome WR. If he causes problems you cut him. Simple

Have you guys not noticed that usually the biggest steals of drafts are guys thrones never really heard of? Not usually guys who are sitting on the top of mel kipers big board for awhile. In that case we got the biggest steal in 2010 in Jimmy.. That worked out great. It will be someone nobody has

Archived