• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Didnt know how many people knew this

Brokenbad

Pay more attention, idiot. I gave you positive rep, but still wanted to point out that your entire argument was stupid, and pointlessly divisive. Whatever. You are useless, and crap like this is why I stopped posting here forever ago. Enjoy your worthless debate, dick.

It's not a matter of paying attention, it's a matter of the fact that your rep showed up as gray or neutral so I assumed, with your scathing rep comment, that it was an attempted negative.

My bag is thinking its funny that any two states can own a single franchise. It's just as dumb as the Giants being in New Jersey and not being the New Jersey Giants.

The entity of the team, the spirit of the team if you will, belongs to fans around the globe. It doesn't matter if you're in Iraq, if you're a Panthers fan then part of the team belongs to you. However, in terms of which STATE owns the team it's North Carolina hands down. I have no idea why some continue to argue to the contrary, and it's quite funny. I would never begrudge anybody being a fan of the Panthers because they're a kick ass franchise, but location wise they're in North Carolina. They're not the North/South Carolina Panthers. They belong to North Carolina, but that doesn't mean you can't belong to the fanbase if you live in South Carolina.

Vagrant, just an opinionated dumbass, just doing your best to be a jerk, that is one thing where you are successful . . . North Carolina does not own the Panthers anymore than the State owns you . . . . by your logic they are actually the Charlotte Panthers because they are in Charlotte and yet also the United States Panthers because they are in the US.

San Francisco is California's Team? and Oakland across the Bay? No those teams are for San Francisco and For Oakland because that is what they're owners wanted them to be about. Just Like Jerry Richardson wanted the Panthers to be about The Carolina's. They narrowed their focus while Richardson broadened his. Whether this team was going to play in NC or SC was up in the air for a while but the FACT that it would a team for the CArolina's was never in doubt. Unless one listens to some low self esteem prick who can only feel good by trying to make others feel like they are less than he is.

Go find something else to hang your personal self esteem on, chump.

Vagrant, just an opinionated dumbass, just doing your best to be a jerk, that is one thing where you are successful . . . North Carolina does not own the Panthers anymore than the State owns you . . . . by your logic they are actually the Charlotte Panthers because they are in Charlotte and yet also the United States Panthers because they are in the US.

San Francisco is California's Team? and Oakland across the Bay? No those teams are for San Francisco and For Oakland because that is what they're owners wanted them to be about. Just Like Jerry Richardson wanted the Panthers to be about The Carolina's. They narrowed their focus while Richardson broadened his. Whether this team was going to play in NC or SC was up in the air for a while but the FACT that it would a team for the CArolina's was never in doubt. Unless one listens to some low self esteem prick who can only feel good by trying to make others feel like they are less than he is.

Go find something else to hang your personal self esteem on, chump.

What in the hell does this projection about my self esteem have to do with anything? You guys are reading way too much into this whole debate. The fact that you folks are this passionate about such a flippant topic should be the first clue that you're not all there. If i'm a useless dink and you don't care what I say, then why are you taking time out of your super awesome life to respond to me?

Honestly, you're not worth the time or trouble. Neither is anybody else that wants to attack the person instead of the points.

What in the hell does this projection about my self esteem have to do with anything? You guys are reading way too much into this whole debate. The fact that you folks are this passionate about such a flippant topic should be the first clue that you're not all there. If i'm a useless dink and you don't care what I say, then why are you taking time out of your super awesome life to respond to me?

Honestly, you're not worth the time or trouble. Neither is anybody else that wants to attack the person instead of the points.

Simply pointing out why you are on a crusade to prove the unprovable. Which I did right after I dealt with your so called points. . .

call me crazy, but i do recall the panthers playing they're first season in sc. i live in nc and go down to sc every now and then, and they have some of the best panthers fans Ive met. bring up psl or whatever. fan support is one of the biggest ingredients in making a successful team! so.....i tip my hat to you Mr. Richardson! for knowing how to make a nfl franchise work! sorry but this is a NC & SC team!

The most stupid thread that I have read on here. All of us are dumber for having been in here, but none dumber than one who insists that it is North Carolina's team. It's been well known from the beginning that it was for both states. North Carolina couldn't have gotten a franchise alone. The logo has been sold from the beginning as being a representation of both states. It's not even a question. Quit arguing with this asshole, and it's not the first time he's been that and that's only this week...

call me crazy, but i do recall the panthers playing they're first season in sc. i live in nc and go down to sc every now and then, and they have some of the best panthers fans Ive met. bring up psl or whatever. fan support is one of the biggest ingredients in making a successful team! so.....i tip my hat to you Mr. Richardson! for knowing how to make a nfl franchise work! sorry but this is a NC & SC team!

Well said Iwould give rep points but it says I have to give more out to other posters 1st....:)

This thread needs to be moved to the Smack thread im done with it.

:conehead:

Archived