• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Rewind

PantherKyle

Hey guys, avid reader, new poster persay. I saw that NFL Rewind is only 24 dollars for access until July 31. Seems like an interesting package. Anyone had any experience with this? Is it worth it? If I do get it I can do some analysis on certain players through game tape and answer any questions you guys have. Thanks!

It kind of stinks that you didnt jump on board when they dropped the price. I paid $25 in February and its good until july31st. With that said if you love the Panthers then you will love NFL Rewind. It's great for refreshing your memory on just how bad we were and how much room we have to grow. You will realize some of our best players did not suit up often last year.

Does it still go back further than 2012. I think they were offering games from 2009 - 2012 last year in the most expensive package.

Providing streams to OLD games is a hidden revenue stream for the NFL. I want to see games from the 80s and 90s. I'd pay to stream those.

Does it still go back further than 2012. I think they were offering games from 2009 - 2012 last year in the most expensive package.

Providing streams to OLD games is a hidden revenue stream for the NFL. I want to see games from the 80s and 90s. I'd pay to stream those.

you can watch the original TV broadcasts of most of the super bowls.  unfortunately the full regular season and playoff games only go back to 2009 and there are quite a few that are missing for some reason.

it used to include 2008 but doesn't any more which sucks because we had a ton of entertaining games that year.

Yeah and they got apps for android, fyi. I pickup rewind at the beginning of every year and its first class poo. If you look at other paid services on the internet and rate quality of experience I would say the nfl is in the top 5 if not top 2. I mean theyre not gonna beat Brazzer's but theyre close.

Archived