• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam press conference at 12:45 today...

GolfRasta

He gave a dead stare to ever question asked of him is all i was saying..just like he was giving like a "why dont you die" look to most reporters in the beginnning of the confrence..no psyco analysis just the it contributes to the outside perception of him..

It matters only bc every other thread at points this season were Huddlers crying about Cam being judged unfairly or with a negative slant.

Was not as bad as a Bill Belichick. If he frowns he is negative if he smiles he is cocky....I think he is confused on what look to give the media. He will figure it out.......it want matter if we start winning,He said it himself today that he is not a good loser.He is a young guy that is not very polished in a situation like a press conference .Cam does not have to be all things to all people he just needs to win and all will be good 

If Cam never did another press conference I would be cool with that.

I know and it weird because he does such a great job doing commercials.I think he is a bit sub-conscious about his diction and camera shy because he was called out last year. I think Gross lightened things up for him today.

Archived