• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ginn gets another chance

La Pantera

If Ginn can put it together, he may be a nice addition.

Also his return ability should put the O in a position to put up more points.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/06/01/4079849/ginn-gets-another-shot-to-go.html

Now, Ginn has a chance to resurrect his career in Carolina, where there is stability at quarterback and a coaching staff willing to give him opportunities.

“You want to put the ball in the hands of your playmakers, and that’s what we’re focusing on and talking about in terms of offensively,” Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. “What can we do to get enough touches for the guys who can make plays?

“You hear things from the outside about players. But then when you see him for yourself, and you sit there and you go, ‘Wow.’ Watching Ted’s speed, his quickness, his route-running – and he’s catching everything right now. So we’re real excited about that, and his potential as far as a return man”

It's not like he hasn't played well before, but I'm not holding my breath

Yeah, he played well that one season with Pennington. And that was one of the only times in his career he had stability at QB. Hope he can be our deep threat, but I wont be holding my breath as well.

He had pretty good hands in college. Sounds like he is doing a fine job so far in that regard.

If he can recapture that old magic. He will be an asset to this Offense. He can do what Pilares can, plus go deep as well, only a whole lot faster. This is my, oh oh oh please let him grab this opportunity by the horns guy.

Is it just me or does Ted Ginn sound retarded? I don't mean what he is saying just how he is talking. It kind of caught me off guard, he sound just as bad or worse than Chris Johnson. Any way I think the biggest threat besides Smith and Lafell is David Gettis I'm ready to see what he does this year.

Is it just me or does Ted Ginn sound retarded? I don't mean what he is saying just how he is talking. It kind of caught me off guard, he sound just as bad or worse than Chris Johnson. Any way I think the biggest threat besides Smith and Lafell is David Gettis I'm ready to see what he does this year.

He better make a huge leap forward or he wont even make the team. He's not Gman or Riveras guy, so he better show out.

Anyone laughing at Ginn for being our returner have no idea what the fug they are talking about and it seems like a few huddlers don't either. For the past 3 years he's averaged 10.2, 12.3, and 13.4 yards per punt return and 23 and 27.6 on kick returns the past 2 years.

Archived