• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat

X-Clown

Play of the game... despite playing a bit pedestrian in the first half, LeBron single-handedly crushes any hope of a comeback with this block and sequence of events leading up to it, along with the following 3PT assist, steal, and fast-break dunk.

leblockepic.gif

Tiago looks like he's about to posterize somebody and ends up on the wrong end of one of the nastiest blocks I've seen in a while.  Probably the best block of Bron's career.

That block was sick, I don't think many players would be able to do that, and that cleanly.  

Spurs gave up in the 3rd.  My God Manu was playing terrible, he couldn't even walk!  Not sure what happened.  Heat have the ability to just turn on turbo mode when they want for sure.  

I'm waiting for a mouthbreather to come in and say LeBron wasn't good tonight because of his shooting percentage or point total.

Lol well actually LeBron wasn't very good for the first 3 qtrs. He did a lot of the little things, but I remember him having like 6 points, 2 rebounds, and 3 assists or something like that in the 3rd qtr at one point. He did a great job setting screens and playing defense (lots of rebounds and blocks), but he wasn't really "good" or anything. He did, however step up in the 4th to close the game out (although the Heat were already up by a ton). 

Yeah, well there was a reason the Heat were up by a ton in the 4th quarter... largely in part to LeBron going into full LeBron mode in the 4th quarter (along with great play from the role players).  The Heat were down at one point in the 3rd before they started their run--coincidentally around the same time LeBron picked it up and began to find his shot--and closed out the 3rd up by 5.  And the 4th quarter, yeah... complete domination.  Let him not have that great 4th quarter performance he did and I'd be willing to bet there'd be about 2+ pages of 'LeChoke' jokes.

Like you said, his statline was pretty poor in the 3rd, yet he finished with 17 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals, and 3 blocks... that's pretty good for just about any other player not named LeBron James.

lol, Lebron cant pass that hot potato away fast enough.

But he gets assists and rebounds!!!!!1!!!!1!!11

It's the bright lights now so Lebrick is 10 points a game and 10% down on his shooting percentage per game.

Bottom line the Heat must now beat the Spurs 3 of 4 games to repeat.

Good Luck.

Archived