• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

TheRumGone

UPDATE: The Associated Press reported Wednesday morning that Massachusetts State Police returned to Hernandez's home. Two troopers knocked at his door Wednesday morning in North Attleborough, Mass., but no one answered, according to The AP.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-homicide-investigation-rhode-island/2438183/

let's say Hernandez is guilty and all the "evidence" leads to an arrest... I would think with his money there wouldn't have ever been a body found at all.

Not saying he is guilty of this, but being wealthy does not make one an expert at covering up a murder.

Not saying he is guilty of this, but being wealthy does not make one an expert at covering up a murder.

I didn't mean money makes anyone an expert, but he has the means to have someone drive a body outside of the neighborhood...

let's say Hernandez is guilty and all the "evidence" leads to an arrest...  I would think with his money there wouldn't have ever been a body found at all.

I am someone that investigates this sort of thing, and speaking from experience, you would think the above statement would be true. But, sometimes things just happen and people lose control. Who knows what happened, an arguement over his wife, drugs, family, money, etc... And then Aaron might have just went home and thought, "I'm a pro football player, nobody saw me do it." I mean look at OJ Simpson, the guy was a hall of famer and murdered two people with a knife (despite being aquitted). He probably thought he never would be charged with a crime. Continuing that same train of thought, OJ committed armed robberry with a few guys in Las Vegas. You would have thought he learned a lesson from before. People don't always think these crimes through, because if they did, most people wouldn't commit them.

I am someone that investigates this sort of thing, and speaking from experience, you would think the above statement would be true. But, sometimes things just happen and people lose control. Who knows what happened, an arguement over his wife, drugs, family, money, etc... And then Aaron might have just went home and thought, "I'm a pro football player, nobody saw me do it." I mean look at OJ Simpson, the guy was a hall of famer and murdered two people with a knife (despite being aquitted).

with adrenaline and all, that definitely makes sense.  

Archived