• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn: It’s scary how good the Panthers defense can be

I'm not really worried about our secondary, the guys that were here last season finished strong and we added two good vets to the mix. If we can get the kind of pressure we expect to get on the QB, we don't need a lock-down secondary. 

If Lotulelei is who we think he is and Dwan, CJ and the Kraken pick up where they left off last year, our defensive line will be one of the best in the league and if 52 and 58 can stay healthy we'll have the best LB group in the league. 

I'm not really worried about our secondary, the guys that were here last season finished strong and we added two good vets to the mix. If we can get the kind of pressure we expect to get on the QB, we don't need a lock-down secondary.

If Lotulelei is who we think he is and Dwan, CJ and the Kraken pick up where they left off last year, our defensive line will be one of the best in the league and if 52 and 58 can stay healthy we'll have the best LB group in the league.

Don't forget Short.

Yup, was thinking of the starting lineup but if Short can be a significant contributor then we'll really have something special.

Ya'll should have heard Buckner talking about Star and Short today on WFNZ. He was giving them major props.

Captain is doing his part to sell tickets imo. I wonder if Kalil will put out another article? Does he not believe in this team as much as last seasons team? No more articles please.

It is fun to make predictions though. I think our defense will be top 10, but not good enough to drag us into the playoffs without Cam playing well on a consistent basis. This appears to be the best team we've had talent-wise in a long time, and Cam has been in this offense long enough to know it well. Something has to give. Huge make or break season for Cam and Rivera imo. 

Archived