• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets / Bobcats draft Zeller

Zod

Adam Morrison pick right there, going to be looked back at and laughed at. bank on it. 

It's official we have no problem with Wanking for Wiggins

I don't recall but I'm pretty sure that Morrison wasn't considered very athletic and wasn't considered to be one of the most athletic players at his position of the last few drafts. I'm also pretty sure that Morrison was never considered the most athletic player of his position in the draft either. 

Only thing comparable between those two players is that they are white. 

He's been exposed against stronger competition down low against college big men. All he's going to do now is get bullied by bigger stronger nba bodies. He tested well but that it. At best a nba backup.

He'll put on 20 pounds easily in a NBA regimen.

He's been exposed against stronger competition down low against college big men. All he's going to do now is get bullied by bigger stronger nba bodies. He tested well but that it. At best a nba backup.

He schooled Anthony Davis for 31 points and 14 rebounds on 59% shooting, so what are you saying exactly???? 

I don't recall but I'm pretty sure that Morrison wasn't considered very athletic and wasn't considered to be one of the most athletic players at his position of the last few drafts. I'm also pretty sure that Morrison was never considered the most athletic player of his position in the draft either. 

Only thing comparable between those two players is that they are white. 

LOL I'm saying we way overdrafted a player when there were better players on the board i.e. Brandon Roy

good try with the racial connection though

I'm disappointed but it's kind of weird that this time last year people were saying that we'd probably get the #1 pick in 2013 and draft Cody Zeller and now they're bitching about it.

happens all the time . football as well.

see Jake Locker for most recent case.

When you are 7'0 and have a 30+ standing vertical wing span us not as big of an issue.

Well, it does matter- even in college he didn't finish at the rim particularly well. But that's why he's the #4 pick, and not the consensus #1 pick. He grades out very well in almost every other facet of the game. I'm certain he will be at least decent, and with his athleticism and apparent "elite" character I think he has way more potential than people give him credit for. 

I can't put into words out outraged I am at this pick. With the two guys with the most potential and upside in the draft on the board,any gm would swing for the fences with this pick. Especially on a talent deprived team such as ours. Tell me zeller is more likely an allstar than len mclemore or noel. With a guy who can score points and a defensive nightmare on the board this pick is so bobcats.

LOL I'm saying we way overdrafted a player when there were better players on the board i.e. Brandon Roy

good try with the racial connection though

Zeller is the most athletic PF/C in this draft and is one of the most skilled bigs in this draft. Not seeing the overdrafting part here.

McClemore killed his top 3 status by showing up out of shape and performing like garbage in draft workouts. Noel probably wont play a single game this season.

Len has a serious ankle injury that has ruined careers before.

Archived