• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final uniform contest thread

redbuddha

also check out the graphs in this thread.

there's no consistent baseline which would indicate botting (our vote total would be a flat line really late at night) and the 49ers were actually beating us for a while at one point.  the voting also spikes at the times you'd expect it to (people waking up, going on lunch, coming home).

but i understand that you need to be edgy and go against popular opinion.  that's never been tried here before of course.

also the whole point from the beginning was to fug with nfl.com

nobody legitimately sat there and said 'wow, now we empirically have the best uniform of all time!' in a dead serious manner.

The hell?

The all-black uni is the greatest ever, period. There is not single uniform in the history of the NFL that can hold a candle to it. Not one.

It is, empirically, the greatest uniform of all time.

lmao yes. many people "voting" every second of every day. realistic right? :) completely defeats the purpose of the voting process. I would LOVE to see all of your reactions if the Saints fans tried this  :D

but no we "won" so we acted like we had the best uniforms of all time. Then once people realized how stupid that sounded, you guys changed that into "We trolled NFL.com so hard!" now its "Well auto-clickers technically....." just drop it. it was funny for about 14 minutes. now its kind of sad and pathetic

35td6p.jpg

Well thanks for your contributions Debbie Downer.

Contributions? Oh, you mean all the facts I state in every thread? sorry. I'll leave everyone alone in their little fantasy world where the uniform voting was completely legit, Smitty is a Hall of Famer, and people are already wondering (and creating polls asking) if this DLine is the best in panthers history. :)

I would love to live just one day in this fairy tale world that 90% of users on message boards reside in

do you think the chargers got like 500,000+ votes in the semi final without 'cheating'

e: chargers fan talking about how she put in a "few hundred thousand votes" by herself:

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=4161711&postcount=57

i guess she downloaded the same freeware clicker we supposedly used and just ran a few thousand instances of it

Guest CarolinaBlacknBlueblood

MuMouey is a fraud...pull their fan card...they must be a closet cowgirl

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Contributions? Oh, you mean all the facts I state in every thread? sorry. I'll leave everyone alone in their little fantasy world where the uniform voting was completely legit, Smitty is a Hall of Famer, and people are already wondering (and creating polls asking) if this DLine is the best in panthers history. :)

I would love to live just one day in this fairy tale world that 90% of users on message boards reside in

Your corn flakes...

They have piss in them.

Guest CarolinaBlacknBlueblood

Their panties are also in a knot...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived