• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game on the line... you going with Beason, Morgan or Keuchly....

charlottenian

Depends on the situation. If it is  3rd and long, I would go with Beason because he is better than Kuechly and Morgan in pass coverage. However, if it was  3rd and short, I would choose Kuechly because he has good instincts and might stuff the run before it develops.

Depends on the situation. If it is 3rd and long, I would go with Beason because he is better than Kuechly and Morgan in pass coverage. However, if it was 3rd and short, I would choose Kuechly because he has good instincts and might stuff the run before it develops.

What he said, I feel more inclined to go with kuechly though just based on how great a tackler he is

and why? everything being equal and all are healthy....

My nod is to Morgan, I think he was just as good of a tackler as Keuchly but better in the passing coverage

well, who would I take if they all only had 1 year under their belt? Luke. IMO, Luke is the best after one year.

Who would I pick....if going off the best we have seen. Morgan. If I had him at his best and knew he would be healthy for a game.

IMO, too many have forgotten just what type of player Morgan was. He was a tackling machine for the same reasons Keek is. Instincts and knowledge. They are both students of the game. As is Beast.

I would go with Morgan for the simple reason he could do it all. Keek is not quite there yet, but could eventually be the best of the bunch. Beast would not be a bad choice either. Hellz, anyone one of them will make the play.

For a franchise as young as ours. It really is amazing how many great MLBs we have had. There really is no wrong answer to this question.

Archived