• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Up Research: Philadelphia Eagles

redbuddha

I wonder what impression people would get of the Panthers if they 'researched' this forum :lol:

that our OL sucks, but everything else is solid and we are pretty confident in what they can do this year but aren't to the point where they are confident in a playoff spot.

I thought they made some good moves during the off season in adding: Kenny Phillips, Pat Chung, Bradley Fletcher, and Cary Williams to their secondary. Also, adding Connor Barwin and Isaac Sopoaga to beef up the front 7.

I really think that defensively, the Eagles will be pretty good even with Cary Williams calling them "soft". I'm more worry about their offense at the QB and WR positions.

Last week was just one of those preseason game. IMO, if Vick can stay healthy the Eagles will be the dark horse to win the NFC East.

I thought they made some good moves during the off season in adding: Kenny Phillips, Pat Chung, Bradley Fletcher, and Cary Williams to their secondary. Also, adding Connor Barwin and Isaac Sopoaga to beef up the front 7.

I really think that defensively, the Eagles will be pretty good even with Cary Williams calling them "soft". I'm more worry about their offense at the QB and WR positions.

Last week was just one of those preseason game. IMO, if Vick can stay healthy the Eagles will be the dark horse to win the NFC East.

They are the dark horse anyway because each of the other teams has a legitimate shot at winning the East. The defense has replacement parts right now and it showed because their dline was moved out of the way allowing the line to get up to the linebackers.

They can have all world linebackers that won't do poo if the dline doesn't hold the point.

I was wondering if there are some people who would like to see Next Up: as a regular weekly article. Not that I would be doing it, it could be anyone who puts in the research on the next opponent.

Job Duties:

Scout other teams forums

National articles

NFL stats

Tom Brady did not throw 1 pass on the first scoring drive.

"The most abysmal defensive drive in Eagles history.. 6 plays, all running, no third downs, 80 yards"

Basically we get to listen to CRA all next week whine about how this game didn't count and Williams still sucks even though he went off.

I was wondering if there are some people who would like to see Next Up: as a regular weekly article. Not that I would be doing it, it could be anyone who puts in the research on the next opponent.

Job Duties:

Scout other teams forums

National articles

NFL stats

I would love to see that. It's always interesting seeing what opposing fans think about the panthers.

Job Duties:

Scout other teams forums

National articles

NFL stats

depending on work load (or management of work load) i might do this. i don't like doing that much research in anything without getting paid for it, tho.

Job Duties:

Scout other teams forums

National articles

NFL stats

I'd volunteer to take a week. Sounds fun.

Archived