• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Affleck is your new Bruce Wayne; Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor?

Dpantherman

Just saw something online where a lotttt of people slammed the hiring of Heath Ledger as the Joker...

Wait and see approach with Affleck it is. 

If Jack Nicholson  had been given the same script that Heath Ledger was given, Ledger's performance would have seemed journeyman at best.

If Jack Nicholson had been given the same script that Heath Ledger was given, Ledger's performance would have seemed journeyman at best.

You know, I was going to disagree, but then I tried to imagine a young Nicholson doing the lines from Dark Knight. Damn that would have been good. Fuggin terrifying!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If Jack Nicholson  had been given the same script that Heath Ledger was given, Ledger's performance would have seemed journeyman at best.

Ehhhh... I think Ledger easily turned out one of the greatest performances of all time. He pulled a Daniel Day-Lewis in preparation, and although I honestly didn't like the movie, his performance mesmerized me. It was incredibly creepy and had me thinking about Kevin Spacey circa Se7en or Anthony Hopkins circa Silence of the Lambs.

Ehhhh... I think Ledger easily turned out one of the greatest performances of all time. He pulled a Daniel Day-Lewis in preparation, and although I honestly didn't like the movie, his performance mesmerized me. It was incredibly creepy and had me thinking about Kevin Spacey circa Se7en or Anthony Hopkins circa Silence of the Lambs.

This guy didn't like the Dark Knight movie?

I think you are in the wrong forum.....

I'm not saying Ledger's performance was bad, I'm just saying Nicholson would have done it better. 

My first reaction was "meh".

But DD was a long time ago, and dude has had some solid acting jobs since.

Cranston as Lex is a home run.  By the time the movie comes out the Breaking Bad stuff won't be quite as fresh, and he is such an awesome actor.

Archived