• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lets look at this play setup

Fiz

itchy trigger finger.

just wondering, tho, if you've (or anyone else) had a chance to break down a comparison of william's runs vs. barner's runs this preseason?

i'm just wondering if it's just me who's been more impressed with barner than williams.

itchy trigger finger.

just wondering, tho, if you've (or anyone else) had a chance to break down a comparison of william's runs vs. barner's runs this preseason?

i'm just wondering if it's just me who's been more impressed with barner than williams.

I haven't done a breakdown or anything but after watching the games once it looks like Barner is more decisive(and fast).

The holes are not going to stay open for long so we need to play the RB who can see it then get there quickly IMO.

That was a very good jouney into the deep recesses of our OC's mind as he says to himself " my boys did their job and didn't give up the ball or lose field position. Now it's up to ST coach and that punter." 3 and out  3 and out   3 and out. Why does that defense look so outta shape out there???

As for myself, well I'm suicidal. Being a panther fan is tough.

I haven't done a breakdown or anything but after watching the games once it looks like Barner is more decisive(and fast).

The holes are not going to stay open for long so we need to play the RB who can see it then get there quickly IMO.

They're very different runners and Barner hasn't gotten to run with the 1s so it's kinda irrelevant. 

I know a lot of you think it's the preseason and it doesn't matter, but you're also the ones who will go into the next thread and crown the defense the best since the 2000 ravens because they played well in the same preseason game. everything matters to a degree. This is a team that's started slow every year under ron rivera and haven't been worth a poo in four years. The defense is pretty interesting and exciting, but once again the offense is slow out of the gate.

Can I co-sign this comment?

I took this play call as one of those ill-conceived, "statement" runs.

The kind where the coaches feel like if the offense converts it will be a morale booster.  Problem is when it fails it has the opposite effect. Especially since we gained .5 yards on two "statement" runs.

I took this play call as one of those ill-conceived, "statement" runs.

The kind where the coaches feel like if the offense converts it will be a morale booster. 

If a coach actually buys into this ridiculous, childish narrative then we're more screwed than I thought.

Archived