• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Cuts Thread...

Zod

Edwards has shown improvement year to year and not knowing the play book has not been one of his problems. Edwards ran crisp routes and caught the ball with his hands. Improvement...

He always looks good during preseason. Always. Gettis has actually caught a TD pass(es). He got run down by a god damned punter for fugs sake. A PUNTER.. I don't give a fug if he showed a hairline of improvement. He should be in the unemployment line with the rest of the cuts.

How in the hell is Armanti Edwards still on this team and David Gettis cut? I can not understand this..

Gettis showed more injured in the preseason than Edwards showed his entire career. 

He always looks good during preseason. Always. Gettis has actually caught a TD pass(es). He got run down by a god damned punter for fugs sake. A PUNTER.. I don't give a fug if he showed a hairline of improvement. He should be in the unemployment line with the rest of the cuts.

Gettis has been here for three years, has been injured at some point in all of them, and still didn't know where to line up this preseason. Yet all you can do is bash Armanti Edwards to make yourselves feel better? Great fans.

• Pie 1

Gettis has been here for three years, has been injured at some point in all of them, and still didn't know where to line up this preseason. Yet all you can do is bash Armanti Edwards to make yourselves feel better? Great fans.

I bet none of them even notice the plays where Armanti made an impact without showing up on the stat sheet. Like on LaFell's TD, he ran a pick route across the formation that forced LaFell's defender to break outside and the linebacker to have to cut across him, leaving LaFell wide open.

Do you relish every opportunity to not pick everything I say about Armanti? It seems you are a can of his. I am not and i reserve the right to bash, criticize and flat out not like him on my team. So get off your high horse and off my nuts already.

Do you relish every opportunity to not pick everything I say about Armanti? It seems you are a can of his. I am not and i reserve the right to bash, criticize and flat out not like him on my team. So get off your high horse and off my nuts already.

Is he a locker room distraction? Is he doing idiotic things off the field? Are his teammates publicly calling him out? Is he lazy? Does he make excuses for himself? No, none of the above. You just flat out don't like him.

Just as you have the right to openly speak your mind about him on these boards, I have the right to speak mine as well. It's not his fault where he was drafted, and he's worked hard. If he can help this team, I support him.

Clearly Gettleman and Rivera think he can contribute since he, you know, made the roster.

Well that's nice Red. He also let Hixon stay on 3 catches this preseason. As a fan you can criticise everything and anything about the tram you root for. Armanti has done next to nothing. it is well documented. GMs make mistakes as well so come with this "he made the roster" line to brush off Armantis impotence. You say gettis has been injured these past 3 years. You are correct. Yet he has shown more in the time he played than Armanti. Gettis being cut was not because of lack of skill. That last hammy injury sealed his fate. Armanti is one lucky sob. Period. Enjoy watching him on the bench then. You and I will agree to disagree on the AE subject. I am done with it as well. I already vented. If you wish to continue go ahead.