• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera Press Conference

rodeo

That has been his mentality all along. No urgency.

"There is always next week"

I wouldn't mind the Tom Landy type, relaxed corporate attitude and approach, if Rivera actually showed he was a great tactical/game Head Coach. But he's not (shown it)! So if I was Rivera, I'd get those players as hopped up, motivated and guilt ridden as possible to win that God Damn home opener.

Why wouldn't you? After all you got the entire week (unless a Thursday night game next) week to rest and calm down again. 

I gotta be honest I don't like the part about not putting too much pressure on winning the opener due to it being a 16 game season. It's almost like the Seahawks are better than us so don't panic if we lose. Rivera should be telling these guys that the Panthers haven't won a week one home opener since 1983 and the Seahawks are a bunch of loudmouth assholes so let's punch them in the mouth and tell them get the fug off our field. Just my opinion.

It's fuging loser talk man. Just like last year he said well if it was week 8 or 9 then we'd panic and make changes. What type of poo is that??

Archived