• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle paranoia

O-Ther

The scurred. They know a loss to the Panthers will lead them to an 0-2 start. They know all their pass rushers are out and the Kraken is coming for them. Loc Ness monsta is going to force three fumble and Luke Kuechly will stuff Lynch at the line all day. I would be scared too if I lived in Seattle. They are living next to a volcano! When Canada invades they will attack right aboot in Washington. The only thing they have going for them is being 2nd in suicide per capita to Portland.

The Seattle v Pittsburgh SB was the worst officiating debacle in NFL history. I hope the refs don't give either team an excuse and the Panthers win because they dominate the game.

That Fail Mary between Packers and Seachickens last year is up there. Replacement refs got fired the next day.

The real refs started sticking it to Seattle to balance the year out, according to their delusional minds. Watch, that'll be their excuse after the game.

I'm not worried about the referees because they hold no power over the Kraken he will do Kraken things and when the refs throw a flag he will say "thank you may I have another"

Kraken will keep a Growl Towel in his uniform, then throw it like a flag and penalize the refs when they miss a call.

Archived