• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle paranoia

O-Ther

Everyone in the world seems to have forgotten about it. I still can't believe it actually happened. Can't find a shred of proof that it did happen, but I know it did. Screamed about if for weeks afterwards.

And yeah, I'm fairly sure it was the Dallas game.....

Actually, I stand corrected. It was the Redskins game.

returnofthereplacements.gif

In 2011 we had the BS PI call that wiped out a game winning TD ( I wanna say twice in that game), the Vikes no call that allowed AP a TD, then the same type of play that wiped out a game winning TD for holding, there were so many more, but I cant remember, I just remember the REFS costing us like 3 or 4 games.

2012 was bad too, the cowboys game was BS, giving them the TO after we already ran the play and got the 1st down, then allowing them to PI WELL before the ball got there on Murphy, and then calling the BS horse collar on Anderson (when it was a clean tackle, that set them up with a easy FG making us have to score a TD to win, Also the seahawks game the allowed those guys to mug us 15 yards up field without calling any penalties, the falcons game they allowed Roddy to push off like 20 yards upfield like 4 or 5 times for easy completions, sorry for my run on sentences,

It just seems to me we are on the shitty end of the stick more then others....

Well they did rule that Dwill run a touchdown, where he supposedly stepped out of bounds at the 17 yard line.

So it evened out in the end. One thing we do have to be thankful for this year, no replacement refs lol.

Except he didnt step out of bounds and there was obvious video proof. They got that call right.

Archived