• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your first game of the season menu

Udogg

Plan on preparing a small pork shoulder Saturday night. Imma inject it with apple juice and vinager and put some basic rub on it brown sugar and salt. Then when I get to BOA stadium Sunday I plan on cooking some pork chops to go with the shoulder injected with lemon juice and seasoned with lemon pepper. Haven't decided on sides yet to go with the meat. I'm really a meat eater though so for my part I'm good

Plan on preparing a small pork shoulder Saturday night. Imma inject it with apple juice and vinager and put some basic rub on it brown sugar and salt. Then when I get to BOA stadium Sunday I plan on cooking some pork chops to go with the shoulder injected with lemon juice and seasoned with lemon pepper. Haven't decided on sides yet to go with the meat. I'm really a meat eater though so for my part I'm good

That sounds real good.  Do you smoke it, rotisseree it, BBQ?  And how long does it take usually?

I am pleased to learn that the game will be aired in Montana where I am visiting. I figured there was no shot at that. I'm pretty stoked as I missed the final 4 games last season when I was out of the country and most of this preseason.

On the menu will be montana raised smoked beef brisket.

Archived