• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th and inches

Toolbox

I'm probably in the minority here, but I didn't disagree with that call. Mainly because I didn't trust Shula to make the right call to get the first and second, because there was so much game left, and third, we were somewhere around our own 35 or 40 IIRC. Had it been in the 4th, absolutely.

And as made a abundantly clear in my posts, I hate Rivera, so I'm definitely not defending the idiot.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I didn't disagree with that call. Mainly because I didn't trust Shula to make the right call to get the first and second, because there was so much game left, and third, we were somewhere around our own 35 or 40 IIRC. Had it been in the 4th, absolutely.

And as made a abundantly clear in my posts, I hate Rivera, so I'm definitely not defending the idiot.

I don't know that anyone could make the wrong call there. Your QB is 6 foot 5, built like a linebacker, and has incredible drive in piles. put him under center, run him up the gut.

4th AND inches should be a easy convert with a QB like Cam on this team. We do nothing to take advantage of the one asset NO OTHER TEAM IN THE LEAGUE HAS. The falcons game last year isnt even the main head scratcher, i have been noticing this for the past 2 seasons.

Archived