• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did anyone else notice about Cam...

teeray

You could hear Cam presnap today on the broadcast and it sounded like he was doing more than in the past in terms of calling out protections and making adjustments and even possibly calling some audibles.

I have never heard him that vocal before and I think they have put more responsibilities on him presnap which to me is encouraging in terms of his progress.

You could hear Cam presnap today on the broadcast and it sounded like he was doing more than in the past in terms of calling out protections and making adjustments and even possibly calling some audibles.

I have never heard him that vocal before and I think they have put more responsibilities on him presnap which to me is encouraging in terms of his progress.

I did, particularly the call "Kansas." He also made some motions to his receivers.

Also, we didn't have one burned timeout due to a late play call.

Re: Shelby

Is this what every thread is going to come to now? Jesus.

I agree with Shelby. It's what I call reactive play calling. In the game we are flat until they score, They score first Then we move right down the field for a TD.

We go flat again until they take the lead again Then all of a sudden we find our offense again and move the ball right down the field until we fumble inside the 5.

The play calling seems to go conservative until we get behind then it becomes more creative.

I think ZOD observed something similar as he gave the coaching a grade of C-

Archived