• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start Norman & White / Shula step up your game

Dash Global

We need a playmakers in the secondary. 

Capt should only be playing in the slot. 

We need to stat Norman. 

We also need to try While at FS. He was a playmaking ballhawk in college than can tackle with a good frame. Tired of seeing our FS out of position and being late giving up big plays down field. 

Shula, what the hell? Felt like watching a damn turtle out there. Way too conservative. 3rd and 2 and you pass from the SG after our run game was working?!? Atleast line up under center and do a play action for christ sakes. 

Capt should only be playing in the slot.

We also need to try While at FS.

Shula, what the hell? Felt like watching a damn turtle out there. Way too conservative. 3rd and 2 and you pass from the SG after our run game was working?!? Atleast line up under center and do a play action for christ sakes.

1. Agreed

2. Do you think he's fast enough? I think he's a good open field tackler and liked what I saw in pre season.

3. It's only pre season... Oh wait...

1. Agreed

2. Do you think he's fast enough? I think he's a good open field tackler and liked what I saw in pre season.

3. It's only pre season... Oh wait...

I think he runs about a 4.55

Id start him and see what he can do. Cant be any worse than Godfrey. S has been a major problem for years. 

I think he runs about a 4.55

Id start him and see what he can do. Cant be any worse than Godfrey. S has been a major problem for years.

Yeah I was really hoping for a safety in the draft this year.

And I checked nfl draft scout for White's 40 times and they look like this: 40 Low: 4.54 40 Time: 4.68 40 High: 4.86

Yeah I was really hoping for a safety in the draft this year.

And I checked nfl draft scout for White's 40 times and they look like this: 40 Low: 4.54 40 Time: 4.68 40 High: 4.86

I think instincts, angles, positioning, and tackling are more important than simply running a 4.4. 

What ever we do, I want Godfrey replaced. He has been giving to many chances imo

Archived