• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Buffalo Wings in Charlotte?

Zod

No, the point was....6-7 people on this thread have said DD Peckers has great wings and you're letting one bad experience be the reasoning not to go there?  If you had eaten there several times and had similar experiences I would get it.  

I mean....one time I had to have Ruth's Chris cook me a whole new steak because mine was overcooked.  Never going back to that dump....

Youre right, I totally dont have any right to post the worst experience Ive ever had in a restaurant and counter to that you have no right to go in there because I did speak ill of them

ohhh LAAAWD woe is you.

get off my nuts psycho. . . lol who. . are . .you?

Youre right, I totally dont have any right to post the worst experience Ive ever had in a restaurant and counter to that you have no right to go in there because I did speak ill of them

ohhh LAAAWD woe is you.

get off my nuts psycho. . . lol who. . are . .you?

I wasn't talking about your right to post....I was disagreeing with your ridiculous logic.  

"get off my nuts psycho" explains it all....  

I wasn't talking about your right to post....I was disagreeing with your ridiculous logic.  

"get off my nuts psycho" explains it all....  

Ohhhh ridiculous logic. . I got ya. It was quiet a normal thing for someone to be served something that was forgotten behind a grill for days. They served me poison, I mean how did that even get mixed with the other food? That was blatently negligent and its never happened to me anywhere else nor have I ever even heard of something so gross.

And yes youre a complete pyscho for caring that much about it. It happened to me, not you. Its not gonna unhappen so I will keep telling everyone that story as much as I please. Enjoy wasting your time "winning" absolutely nothing, poker boy. Sounds like its your only salvation for confidence. Put on some big boy pants. . on mondays. .  and play online for real money if you want a challenge. Poker without real money is not poker, its an abomination of the game.

DD Peckers is a shithole dive with poison food.

psst that was my second visit.

• Pie 1

Ohhhh ridiculous logic. . I got ya. It was quiet a normal thing for someone to be served something that was forgotten behind a grill for days. They served me poison, I mean how did that even get mixed with the other food? That was blatently negligent and its never happened to me anywhere else nor have I ever even heard of something so gross.

And yes youre a complete pyscho for caring that much about it. It happened to me, not you. Its not gonna unhappen so I will keep telling everyone that story as much as I please. Enjoy wasting your time "winning" absolutely nothing, poker boy. Sounds like its your only salvation for confidence. Put on some big boy pants. . on mondays. .  and play online for real money if you want a challenge. Poker without real money is not poker, its an abomination of the game.

DD Peckers is a shithole dive with poison food.

psst that was my second visit.

Good call....

hahaha "I didnt stutter"

Let's go play some cards then.  I have plenty of places we can go and play "real" poker, since you know so much.  Although referring to online poker as "real" was very comical.  You just have to promise not to cry when they take your lunch money.  

PSST....I own the poker league and I piss more confidence daily than you'll ever have.  

But really....let's go play.  .  

Edit:  Then we can go eat some wings after.  Your choice on the location. (just to stay semi-thread relevant).  

I know I don't belong here....but Copper Penny in Wilmington has some really good ones.

As does haligans.

Strangely enough though, I crave Hooters wings every now and again....very weird.

going to hooters when you want wings is like dumping a can of cold beef ravioli in a bowl and nuking it in the microwave for thirty seconds when you want italian

Let's go play some cards then.  I have plenty of places we can go and play "real" poker, since you know so much.  Although referring to online poker as "real" was very comical.  You just have to promise not to cry when they take your lunch money.  

PSST....I own the poker league and I piss more confidence daily than you'll ever have.  

But really....let's go play.  .  

Edit:  Then we can go eat some wings after.  Your choice on the location. (just to stay semi-thread relevant).  

This was almost as funny as when Chuck challenged me to fisticuffs. Hahaha close, in the same ballpark, but I think he may have you beat.