• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This video shows DJ Moore pointing out to Norman where he should cover

rodeo

https://vine.co/v/hnxMi9la6lK

Moore appears to be calling out the coverage to Norman and literally pointing to Norman's zone, exactly where the pass was. Norman ignores him to try to jump the route on someone else's assignment.

I knew he blew the coverage, but I didn't realize that it was freaking pointed out to him right before the snap.

Yeah I was one who was ridiculing the people talking about he was the best cornerback in the NFC South post.    However I don't think anyone here thought he would play as bad as he did.  The second he got in the game he was targeted.....continuously.   The big lights shined on him and he wilted.  If possible he looked worst than he did last year.

And from Person's blog post today:

--On the game-winning pass to Johnson, DB D.J. Moore is clearly signaling to Norman before the snap to switch on the Bills' rub route, which Buffalo had run earlier on the drive.

Norman said he never heard Moore's call -- Johnson said he did -- and didn't switch, leaving Johnson wide open in the corner of the end zone for the 2-yard TD catch.

Odds that Norman is lying about not hearing the call?

If Stevie Johnson heard it, you can bet Norman did. How could he not? You can even see him looking at Moore in the video.

I think he either didn't understand, panicked, or thought he was gonna make a play and didn't need to stick to his assignment.

If Stevie Johnson heard it, you can bet Norman did. How could he not? You can even see him looking at Moore in the video.

I think he either didn't understand, panicked, or thought he was gonna make a play and didn't need to stick to his assignment.

I'd be as bugged by him making an excuse rather than owning up as I would be by the blown coverage.

Archived