• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last Call for Miami & Atlanta

RoaringRiot

Sorry to start (another) new thread on this topic....I promise it's my final one for this season.  But this is the last call for the trips to Miami and Atlanta.  At the end of next week i have to relinquish the unused hotel rooms and tickets I have reserved.  If anyone is interested in heading to either one of these trips with a big group of fans then let me know.  

South Beach in mid-November and the week 17 game vs the Falcons for the NFC South title are two games you shouldn't miss.  

Here are the details for each trip if you're interested.

Miami Details HERE

Miami Pricing HERE

ATL Details  HERE

ATL Pricing  HERE

Go Panthers! 

bump - This sounds like a hell of a blast for the money

Specially the Miami trip - almost makes me wish I was a full time Charlotte Panthers fan.

Miami is going to be ridiculous.  

lol You're a Bills fan.  Cheering against Miami is what you do.

He's right....you should come just to have a good time AND watch the Panthers beat the Dolphins for the first time ever.  

I'd like to go to Miami, but I don't know if I will be ready yet. I will next year though.

Not ready, huh?  

We don't play in Miami next year.  I usually like to plan on at least one big trip to an AFC away game, but there aren't really any "attractive" places to go next year.  So, depending on the schedule dates I'm thinking either Tampa or possibly Baltimore.  Baltimore could be interesting if it's not the winter.  The Inner Harbor is a ton of fun.   

Archived