• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heart-breaking story involving AP

SgtJoo

The curse of the "black cat" NFL franchise strikes again. Another personal tragedy affecting a member of this weeks opponent.

I still believe if proper gun controls were in place, we beat the Chiefs last season.

This isn't meant to be a troll post and I certainly hope for the best for AP and his fam..

GTFO.

You ever thought that a mother might benefit from having a gun if her infant is getting attacked by a grown man?

GTFO.

You ever thought that a mother might benefit from having a gun if her infant is getting attacked by a grown man?

Instances of irresponsible people misusing firearms are much more plausible than a mother protecting her child with one. That is a fact. 

Let's stay on topic here, however, and we all wish AP the best. Generally likeable dude and maybe the best player in the NFL. 

I'm predicting a monster game from AP Sunday which results in another hard to watch Panthers' loss. 

Instances of irresponsible people misusing firearms are much more plausible than a mother protecting her child with one. That is a fact. 

Let's stay on topic here, however, and we all wish AP the best. Generally likeable dude and maybe the best player in the NFL. 

I'm predicting a monster game from AP Sunday which results in another hard to watch Panthers' loss. 

"Instances of irresponsible people misusing illegally purchased firearms are much more plausible than a mother protecting her child with one. That is a fact"

fixed.

After committing a crime of this type I believe a person should be stripped of their Sixth Amendment right to a trial. Throw the guy into a pit of alligators and instead use the resources which would normally be used in his trial to help the family cope with their loss. There are not many things worse than losing your child and fame or fortune are powerless in the grieving process. 

"Instances of irresponsible people misusing illegally purchased firearms are much more plausible than a mother protecting her child with one. That is a fact"

fixed.

save it for the tinderbox. 

Archived