• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star Lotulelei and Kawann Short

TheRumGone

I believe a combined 4 TFL against the Rams and pressure throughout. Pushed the pocket, very distruptive. Who would have ever though that these two rookie DT's would be making this big of an impact so early in their careers? Especially with the rough transition rookie DT's have in the league.

Major props to our budding stars, Coach McDermott and Coach Washington for coaching these two studs up quickly.

Short's first step is actually getting better it seems. I'm still wary of the Rookie Wall crashing hard on them.

The bright star here is how much better they are going to become.

Stronger/Faster + Star/Short = Many lul's for Panthers fans.

Short's first step is actually getting better it seems. I'm still wary of the Rookie Wall crashing hard on them.

The bright star here is how much better they are going to become.

Stronger/Faster + Star/Short = Many lul's for Panthers fans.

I am too that's why Dwan coming back is much needed. Gotta keep the young guns fresh.

They're not taking as many snaps as they did in college and we have a good rotation, which will improve even more once Dwan gets back.

I'm not that worried about the rookie wall.

I'm just estatic that both are playing so well, particularly in the areas they aren't known for, ie: Star as a pass rusher and KK as a run defender.

Archived