• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers asking for loud crowd via Twitter

SCP

Here is a critical third down in the Rams game early on.

Notice a few techniques.

1) Don't stand don't clap

2) Don't stand watch the bigscreen maybe clap

3) Don't stand but lean around and crane your neck to get a better view (who has the balls to tell the lady in the Williams jersey to sit down?)

4) Kind of stand but lean over

5) Stand

6) Stand and clap and yell

359bjf8.jpg

The worst part is the guy in the Newton jersey teaching his son that it's okay to stay seated... it's a vicious cycle. 

1. Wear Black and Blue

2. SCREAM your head off when the Ghetto -Chickens have the ball (especially on 3rd downs)

3.Disregard those you yell "sit down"

4. On the occasion when Ryan is slammed to the turf by our "D" feel free to point and laugh.

5. And most importantly kids....have fun.

I yearn for the day I get to watch a game surrounded by Panthers fans. I've seen a ton of Panthers games all over the place, and I always have to worry about getting beaten or stabbed because I'm in enemy territory.

Hey, how was Tampa bro? I assume you had a blast.

Were you getting ready to run a dig route?

I have been hearing about how Shula lets the players have some input and say so into the play calls. Well I was open all night screaming for the ball and didn't get a single damn target. Even during garbage time. The fug is that about??

You also don't have to stand up to pee but real men do.

You just made laugh out loud.

Again, I can't think of anything more disheartening to a team, then to go through introductions with a stadium that is 50% or less filled.

People need to be in their seats at 1245pm and there really is no excuse...we all know when the game starts, we know when there are player introductions...its ridiculous.

Support your team if you are a ticket holder or stay home and your party in front of the TV.

I'm too analytical to scream :lol:

If i were there, I'd probably be studying the formations and pondering what I think happens next.  I do clap and laugh and such.

I have zero issues with everyone around me standing and cheering though.  Heck, every game I've attended in person has involved me standing for a significant amount of time and people around me going nuts.

Be as loud as you want to.  I can tune it out.

Archived