• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers-Falcons Huddle Tailgate Revival

boo7382

As long as my son is allowed in this one, WE WILL BE THERE! We wanted to go to the Huddle Tailgate for the Seahawks game but he wasn't allowed in.

Kids are absolutely welcome...as long as you can overlook the obviously stupid things that the Huddlers do.

Nice, boo.. biscuit & I were just discussin this last night. Now we know where to be be. I'll be leaving VaBeach around 5am, hopefully be there by 10...

Do I need to bring a grill, or can I get by just bringin food & use someone's grill there?

Fug yeah, lookin forward to meeting some of yous, seein others again....

Nice, boo.. biscuit & I were just discussin this last night. Now we know where to be be. I'll be leaving VaBeach around 5am, hopefully be there by 10...

Do I need to bring a grill, or can I get by just bringin food & use someone's grill there?

Fug yeah, lookin forward to meeting some of yous, seein others again....

Yep... this will work nicely.  I'm planning on trying to leave ILM by like 6:30, so I should be in around 10 as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and helping J walk to the stadium after the tg.

Archived