• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

did having Stewart mess up the offense

charlottenian

There is nothing that gets me goin' like when Stewart shoots through the inside hole and then bounces it outside once he's at the second level. He's got that speed and you can see it when he flips on his jets.

Love Stew cause he hits the hole just as hard a DeAngelo but wont go down nearly as easy. A 2 yard DeAngelo run is a 5 yard run by Stew.

Stew is going to do nothing but take this running game to the next level.

Pantherclaw must have been watching a different game or blacking out on somas and tequila because Cam settled in well enough to score two touchdowns eventually so passing had just as much to do with the win than anything else

if you were sober, you'd know cam only tossed one touchdown, to a wide open olsen on fourth and.one.

He ran for the other.

I wasn't calling cam out, I was just stating the facts, that our run game and defense did carry this team today.

Was a good thing to see actually.

But you had to attempt to insult me, and instead, showed you were the one not paying attention to the game.

Go to sleep ya drunken fool.

No, J Stew ran hard. Shula going herp derp on 3rd and short and Cam not having a good game messed with our offense. Shula should've adapted to Cam having an off day and just punished that ATL D with our running game a lot earlier.

Agreed, George. Play calls were a head scratcher. More screens especially since we have stew back along with Tolbert.

Don't know why posters feel a need to boost one back over the other as if they can't all contribute in their own way.  Different guys have different skills which all can be effective in the right situation with the right play call.  When one or the other plays well or struggles it is more a function of using them properly rather than indicative of a problem or one back being better than the other.  We should be grateful we have options at this point.  If we make the playoffs we will need everyone especially if we continue to run as much as we have.

Archived