• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Sighting

DawgzLife

The passionate hate for Armanti Edwards among a very vocal minority on here is amazing. The guy has done everything asked of him and made the best of his minuscule opportunities. Last year in fewer than 30 snaps Edwards had the longest pass play of the year, the longest punt return of the year, the longest kickoff of the year and the most yards per touch and hasn't fumbled in over two years. Not hall of fame production but balanced perspective on this guy is impossible on this forum.

Get over it, he's gone. You got your wish, everybody move on. Wish him the best, the Panthers are winning.

I know there are a lot of Armanti Edwards lovers on here ....

I can't think of a Panther I don't pull for to play well and help the team. When a player leaves I wish him well unless he's a jerk. If you dislike players just because they can't make the grade and other fans happen to like 'em, then that makes you the jerk.

I know there are a lot of Armanti Edwards lovers on here (should I say App State homers)  :huh:

He was signed by the Browns & just returned his first kick...2 yards or something.

No real loss for the Panthers for sure.

Sad that it makes me so happy that I am not commenting on him being on our team!

Dude ... are you seriously talking about a guy not on our roster anymore, who currently plays in a completely different division, and had an underwhelming game. You are calling him out on another teams message board?? Get a life .... 

He most certainly does not. People regularly point out when he plays poorly, and there isn't a rush of a dozen people to flood the thread with "He's a good guy you shouldn't talk bad about him."

Fua, Nakamura, Clausen, Armanti, etc. Players who fuging suck/sucked here and will have threads about them if they sign somewhere else. Get used to it.

you belong on the michigan wolverines forum... you'll be popular there

Archived