• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain yourself Jase

SmootsDaddy89

That crap was horrendous to read through. I kept reading their shitacular football "acumen" and insight imagining it coming out in that horrid Bostonian accent.

Reading that thread I learned:

Cam sux

Our running game sux

Our D is a season long anomaly

Our front four can't handle their line without blitzing

They will run the ball all over us

We haven't faced an elite QB all season

Etc.

A few posters were insightful, but I still read their posts in that Bostonian murder of the English language. Jase brought some great unbiased insight and still very little relevant football discussion was given by that fanbase.

I hate that New England accent. You would think that a team that is named the Patriots wouldn't be allocated to a collective area known as New England. They should be the 'Murica Patriots. Just my two cents.

Destroy the Pats Oline and Brady will be easier to take out than kap was.           Brady normally has some stone shoes that he wears.  Kap was able to at least evade some of the pressure...  Brady will probably get demolished.              Our secondary doesn't have to be elite when they just have to cover for like 1 or 2 seconds  before Brady ends up on his back.

I hate that New England accent. You would think that a team that is named the Patriots wouldn't be allocated to a collective area known as New England. They should be the 'Murica Patriots. Just my two cents.

New England patriots is just weird..

And very confusing for a Frenchy like me.

Are they English patriots and so US traitors?

Shall i order the fleet to open fire?

Archived