• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boss told me yesterday I had to be in Houston this Monday

SCP

Should I though? We won last week without one.

SCP.... until we lose on the streak you have to write the smack post!   Even after the streak we will still expect it!  As i've stated before... Two things im most anticipating ... a Panthers victory and SCP's thoughts on the next team in our way!

Lucky you! I tried when I saw the schedule but it didn't work with my boss. I'm working till 10:30 on Monday night. I expect the store to be very very quiet. Gonna' set the dvr, turn off my phone, be home by 10:40, watch the game from the beginning. The silver lining is that I can fast forward through the commercials lol.

I was sad. So I called him on his vacation this morning and said "But Monday night football."

He said "Houston is not necessary".

How sweet it is!

Not even this bad case of diarrhea is gonna bring me down now.

Good thing you didn't have to go all Johnny Paycheck on him.

...3 weeks ago my neighbor asked me in a text if i wanted to go to the game with him Monday night, i said sure... then last week while watching the game he said he was going with our other neighbor... im like wtf. i feel violated and jilted.... mufker.

That's f'ed up. Step 1, poop in a bag. Step 2, put it on neighbors door step and light on fire. Step 3, ring doorbell.

Archived