• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Patriots Gameday Thread

Zod

I was coming down I 85 from Chapel Hill and this pick-up passed me with a big Patriots sticker on its door, had NC plates on it, and the bed was full of tailgate stuff. They pulled into a rest stop just before Lexington, the first thing I thought of was "they're going to find some dicks to suck for gas money".

If anybody sees a Burgundyish colored Toyota truck with a Patriots sticker on the door ask them how much money they got at the rest stop! 

Have ESPN in the background as I troll fools on Madden..

As the day goes by, they mention the game more and more often.. becoming more frequent.

Each time they mention it, the knot in my chest keeps getting tighter and tighter.. This game is Big. Real Big.

...  I Ready.

..with my Evan Williams.

Guest CarolinaBlacknBlueblood

thought i could concentrate and sit down and start writing the final paper for one of my classes today

turned out that was a dumb idea

I have a ton of algebra and business law to catch up on...considering this was my day off I thought I would have plenty of time....oh well...maybe tomorrow. ..

Archived