• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Dolphins Fans are Saying...

Zod

I still wholeheartedly believe you two are the same person.

You also believe we didn't really land on the moon?

There are hundreds on posters on his board. Many share comparable thoughts. I assure you I have never used a different screen name on this board other than this one...

I lived there for 3 years and all I ever heard them say was 1972.  Pretty fuging pathetic.

I lived there my whole life, until 2008.....thats extremely ridiculous.

Of course we're proud of it. But we love Marino just as much, and Jason Taylor/Zach Thomas teams of the early 2000's....the Ricky Williams teams before he quit.....the Wildcat season....going 11-5 the season after going 1-15.....We are a proud group. Don't generalize us. Especially coming from a fanbase who only talks about a bad kick off in the superbowl........

*See I can generalize too

I lived there my whole life, until 2008.....thats extremely ridiculous.

Of course we're proud of it. But we love Marino just as much, and Jason Taylor/Zach Thomas teams of the early 2000's....the Ricky Williams teams before he quit.....the Wildcat season....going 11-5 the season after going 1-15.....We are a proud group. Don't generalize us. Especially coming from a fanbase who only talks about a bad kick off in the superbowl........

*See I can generalize too

I guess you only see your side of it.  I could NEVER have a conversation about football without a Dolphins fan bringing up 1972.  If you don't like it, take your ass back to the Dolphins forums.

having read four pages into this thread i think it's pretty cool we held the brady-led new england patriots to 20 points and we consider it one of our worst defensive outings.

and we did it in pretty much the most ideal of situations, sans it being a home game for them.

pats after a bye week? how many of those have they lost with belichick/brady?

pats on MNF? how many have they lost?

pats in the second half of the season? how many have they lost the past few years?

this was typically the stage and situation that the pats shine in....and we beat them and not just that, but we held them to 20 points.

and unlike most other teams that have played them this year...we took them on with several offensive weapons back that had missed most of the year. this was as close to full strength on offense as they have been all year.

• Pie 2

I guess you only see your side of it.  I could NEVER have a conversation about football without a Dolphins fan bringing up 1972.  If you don't like it, take your ass back to the Dolphins forums.

Thats bullshit. I wasnt even born in 72, I never bring that poo up. I can talk about the Panthers and nfl till my eyes go blue, sounds like you made conversation with the wrong people.

And Ill stay my happy ass here thank you very much.

• Pie 4

and we did it in pretty much the most ideal of situations, sans it being a home game for them.

pats after a bye week? how many of those have they lost with belichick/brady?

pats on MNF? how many have they lost?

pats in the second half of the season? how many have they lost the past few years?

this was typically the stage and situation that the pats shine in....and we beat them and not just that, but we held them to 20 points.

and unlike most other teams that have played them this year...we took them on with several offensive weapons back that had missed most of the year. this was as close to full strength on offense as they have been all year.

Hahha...I forgot all about those stats that just fugged up the Patriots day. I bet they did think they were just going to walk into BOA and win.

• Pie 1

I have read almost that entire thread and they are pretty damn cocky for a 5-5 team...and a few of them really really really dislike Cam

I'm a Dolphins Fan, living in Charlotte.  I'm an active member of one of our fan sites........Phinfever.  Please come over and join the discussion.  Phin Fans are probably the most relaxed and least cocky in the NFL.  Beleive me 95+% of our fans are not cocky about this game and we have nothing against Cam.......most of the guys on the Phinfever site are predicting a Panther win.  I'm a homer, so I'm hoping the Phins can keep it close and find a way to pull it out in the 4th. It would surprise me if this game is not very close.........win or lose Phin games almost always go down to the wire. 

This has been a tough season to be a Phin Fan..........the whole Incognito/Martin thing has put a bad light on the team.  Right now, NFL investigators are in Miami, interviewing the team and faculty.  We're hoping the Players will rally around this and make a big push toward the end of the season.

Hahha...I forgot all about those stats that just fugged up the Patriots day. I bet they did think they were just going to walk into BOA and win.

yep. the media, pats fans, and the chicken littles running around in here were all about those stats and trends. those were apparently pretty big deals and obstacles for the panthers heading into the game so they should very much be considered big deals and obstacles that were overcome WHEN WE BEAT THE FRIKKIN PATRIOTS AFTER A BYE WEEK ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON!!!!

yeah...i'm shouting that. i'm proud.

• Pie 3

I'm a Dolphins Fan, living in Charlotte.  I'm an active member of one of our fan sites........Phinfever.  Please come over and join the discussion.  Phin Fans are probably the most relaxed and least cocky in the NFL.  Beleive me 95+% of our fans are not cocky about this game and we have nothing against Cam.......most of the guys on the Phinfever site are predicting a Panther win.  I'm a homer, so I'm hoping the Phins can keep it close and find a way to pull it out in the 4th. It would surprise me if this game is not very close.........win or lose Phin games almost always go down to the wire. 

This has been a tough season to be a Phin Fan..........the whole Incognito/Martin thing has put a bad light on the team.  Right now, NFL investigators are in Miami, interviewing the team and faculty.  We're hoping the Players will rally around this and make a big push toward the end of the season.

i think i've seent that avatar around here somewhere. i think it's some dimwit that uses it. hahahaha

anyway...welcome. i don't envy what your team is going through. heading into this week, tho, i've got to admit that i don't mind the distraction this has caused your team. dolphins looked like they were going to be pretty strong coming out of the gate. better luck after we get done winning on sunday. :)