• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Dolphins Fans are Saying...

Zod

Dolphins fans are typically a loyal and passionate bunch. They have seen highs and lows, but remain dedicated to their team. Its difficult not to like them.

I browsed ThePhins.com for a glimpse of how they see Sunday's matchup...

This is a huge game against Carolina. Right now they are possibly the hottest team in the NFL. Man Id love to have Luke on our team. Love watching him play LB. Reminds me of Zach alot...

People love Luke, and why wouldn't they?

We sure aren't going to score many offensive TDs against them.

Correct.

Carolina is coming off back-to-back wins in SF and last night against the Patriots. There has to be some sort of emotional letdown, I believe, especially also going the road on a short week.

Could be. Arizona comes to mind.

Personally, I think we get rolled. This could be New Orleans ugly but at home.

I doubt it. I think it will be within 6 points.

Carolina's defense really underwhelmed me last night. They're good, but not that good.

Yes, yes they are. If you think holding Tom Brady to 20 points on MNF is underwhelming... well....

Click here to view the article

• Pie 6

This is a HUGE trap game... So much has been made about our past two games being so defining and BIG.. With all the negative things going on in Miami right now, all signs point to Miami being expected to lose this game, but that is why we play the game...

It is comforting that the organization only looks ahead to the next big game, which is, as we all know, Next Week. Hopefully these are not just words and they are legit. 

• Pie 9

Carolina's defense really underwhelmed me last night. They're good, but not that good.

Rivera alluded to not being totally happy with the defensive effort agianst the Pats in his after the game pc - glad we got the win but I wasnt particularly impressed either .

s.natch is censored?)

what about poon tang?

• Pie 2

Then you haven't watched much football this year.

The Patriots had just put up 55 in Pittsburgh against the #4 defense in the league.

I watched Riveras press conference and heard what Rivera said - and the pants almost lost to Buffalo -  the pats and brady are a far cry from the team they were a few years ago.  As is Pittsburg regardless of their stats.

I believe Rivera will have our guy focused. Each game is a big game for us. We are in the playoff race and we are chasing N.O. for the division. As the players and coaches say, this is the most important game coming up because it is the next game. If they keep that mindset, we should be fine. I hope CJ can heal up. I seen a flash across the screen last night that said doubtful.

Phin fans I know tend to be reasonable about the team.  Like how the saints used to be before Breeze and success blinded that fan base to any form of reality and humility.  Sense of humor, reasonable expectations.

One needs to be that way in Miami with all of the serial killers on the lose.

• Pie 1