• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(ESPN) Sports Science examines game-ending call

CatMan72

Because ESPN can't let it go... 

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753554/sports-science-examines-game-ending-call

They conveniently ignore the fact that Gronk would have had to teleport through Robert Lester to make the catch. 

Well, what do you expect. It was their own people who started this load of ISH.

Did their Sport Science examine that call that went against the Panthers during the 59 second play that gave Brady a fresh first  down? I am sure it didn't. They are going to do everything they can to act like this win isn't relevant because they didn't get another Brady Heriocs. Typical spoiled brats who act like they are intitled. 

they failed to calculate how long it would take for him to jump forward after stopping his momentum from going the opposite direction... that really bothered me. they had all these instances of time and how it took him this long to come to a stop, but they completely ignored how long it would take for him to stop on a dime and then dive forward

Gronk had as much a chance to catch that as I do of banging Stacy Keibler. In theory, perhaps it is possible. In reality no fugging way

God I love Stacy Keibler....panthers fan mentions Stacy Keibler who is not a household name by anymeans unless this recently unfolded.....I since a bromance in the making lol

God I love Stacy Keibler....panthers fan mentions Stacy Keibler who is not a household name by anymeans unless this recently unfolded.....I since a bromance in the making lol

SINCE you grammer nazi's are coming....I realize I put SINCE no SENSE.....eat a D grammer psychos and oh yeah I added some badd gramer hear just to urk you lol

Because ESPN can't let it go... 

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753554/sports-science-examines-game-ending-call

They conveniently ignore the fact that Gronk would have had to teleport through Robert Lester to make the catch. 

I seriously thought I was the only one who realized this. Seriously, after the past 48 hours, people don't shut up about it and just automatically assume that Gronk makes this super easy catch and TD if Keek didnt "tackle" him to the ground. No one realizes that had Gronk stopped running (even that wouldn't have fully happened easily), he still has to plant his feet, come back toward the ball, and somehow magically get through Keek (who would still be standing DIRECTLY in front of him), and then clothesline Lester (or somehow completely stop him from jumping the route). Literally impossible and theres 0 chance he catches that ball

Archived