• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we beat the Saints next week....

rko396

It's a longshot and impossible if that rule is in fact true.

But there's really nothing else going on that weekend. It's currently Pats/Ravens. Meh. Cardinals vs Seahawks? Maybe...but still meh. Giants/Cowboys if both teams were worth a damn.

If everything falls into place, we would have the best matchup of the weekend.

I could see a divisional head to head on primetime twice a year, once on MNF and the other on Sunday night or Thursday night NFL Network.  Regardless, I doubt the same network would carry the same game twice in the same regular season.  Since we've already been flexed to Sunday night next week, that is the only way it could happen twice and I doubt NBC will do that.

Here's to 13-3, no matter who airs our games!

You know.. I have pegged this game as a loss for a while now, but then I got to thinking, the Saints will be coming off a huge game, on a short week after Seattle coming off a west coast time zone with only a few days to prepare and shake the jet lag and add the fact we are 5-1 in prime time games under Rivera (yes im counting the pre season prime time games against the Jets and Ravens) and I suddenly dont think this is a sure loss like I originally thought

I find it hard to believe the NFL would have a rule like that. 

If the Giants and Cowboys had good teams, that would be an NFL primetime wet dream.

If the game moves the needle then it should be aired on primetime.  We get good numbers even if it is cause all the Aints fans turned the antennae on the trailer then it should happen.

More people more advertising more dollars.

Archived