• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nice NFL.com Catman Tribute

Gabeking

This guy does great things for the franchise but, in reality he's a fuging asshole. When I was 12, right before a preseason game I saw him outside the stadium. I asked if I could take a picture with him. He told me no, but I can take one with you inside the stadium. I said, that makes no sense in the time it took you to tell me that we could of taken a picture. The guy told me to fug off.

The guy is the worst smelling human I've ever come across in my life.

This guy does great things for the franchise but, in reality he's a fuging asshole. When I was 12, right before a preseason game I saw him outside the stadium. I asked if I could take a picture with him. He told me no, but I can take one with you inside the stadium. I said, that makes no sense in the time it took you to tell me that we could of taken a picture. The guy told me to fug off.

Jesus

Greg is a great dude. 

I have met him three times, all down at Wofford.  The second and third time he remembered me and knew exactly who I was and called me by name.  Don't be hatin'.

I'm not hating, maybe he had a bad day. I was just such a huge fan at the age of 12, when someone you look up to tells you at the age of 12 to fug off it hurts.

like I said, probably a nice guy. Maybe he had a bad day.

The struggle is real.

Kinda wish you had kicked him in the nads.

Some people are way too into themselves.  Need to look after the kids.

That story sucks.

The reason he probably wanted to wait until he got inside the stadium is that he wanted to get into the game - once he starts taking pictures, people seem to line up for them.

Anyways I've known Greg for a long time and overall he is a good guy and likes to make people happy. Never noticed any smells, but given he's a big guy in a lot of costume, I'm sure he sweats an awful lot in it.

Archived