• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Beaston" Blasted RG3 like a Rag Doll

FootballMaestro

you care wayyyyy too much about this

Eh.

They can say what they want. But they don't even sound like they believe the dribble their saying (that's why I noticed). 

At least the guys on the NFL Network and ESPN, sound convinced/convincing, even if it's all bullshit. Lol

Nonetheless, I did credit RG3 on performing well to start the game, earlier in the thread

Giants just scored. We'll see what happens. 

Eh.

They can say what they want. But they don't even sound like they believe the dribble their saying (that's why I noticed). 

At least the guys on the NFL Network and ESPN, sound convinced/convincing, even if it's all bullshit. Lol

Nonetheless, I did credit RG3 on performing well to start the game, earlier in the thread

Giants just scored. We'll see what happens. 

i just meant you seam stuck on rg3 and the lack of perceived criticism whether it is warranted or not.

i wouldnt worry too much about it. things are gonna happen the way they are suppose to play out.

i just meant you seam stuck on rg3 and the lack of perceived criticism whether it is warranted or not.

i wouldnt worry too much about it. things are gonna happen the way they are suppose to play out.

I hear what you're saying. But it was more a critique of NBC. They kinda sounded like the last hold outs (of 2012 hero worship). 

Just something to say during the game. No biggie; nothing more. 

Archived