• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SaintsReport is down. Lol.

Ruff

Nice defense lmao were are your stats now...

Saints vs Seahawks so far 34 points allowed and 402 yards and its not even the fourth quarter yet...

Panthers vs the Seahawks 12 points allowed (And I remember you dogging us for giving up 300 yards passing to Wilson and only sacking him twice LOL)

Fat Boy will never know.

here's my fave so far from the brain surgeons below sea level;

Hall-of-Famer

reputation_bronzestar.gifreputation_bronzestar.gif
reputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_green.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_greenh.gifreputation_gold.gifreputation_gold.gifreputation_gold.gifreputation_gold.gif

Have a thought. The Saints have the #2 seed I believe no matter what. Do yall think Payton is laying a trap if he has to play Seattle again? He knows his chances are slim tonight because of the hype, the loss of Greer, and Seattle having actually 15 days to prepare and playing at home. So Payton decides to take the loss, not show the Seahawks anything, and see everything the Seahawk offense and defense has to offer. Then gameplan against it for the rematch.

Archived