• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A legacy game is coming Sunday Night

Now it is known. Sunday Night is for first place in the the division. If we win it, I believe many legacies will be forever changed in this game. Rivera, Newton, a lot of the guys on this team, aging Smitty, Kuechly, Mitchell. It is a chance to really create something special. If we win, I believe we will host a playoff game in the divisional round - we will secure a bye. We will play in the NFC Championship game against seattle with a chance to go to the super bowl and everyone will know us and respect our guys. It is a win that could grant us into the echelon of the elites of the league with the current core.

Everyone has the Saints winning this. All the experts will be on them. Most of the public. Even probably some of our own fan base doesn't believe we can do it.

This is a major chance to fire the first shot and put all the pressure on the saints for the rest of the season.

This is the biggest game of Newton and Rivera's life. This truly is for all the marbles. I don't know if I've ever wanted a regular season game so bad. Go in there to that putrid dome where people were shitting all over a few years back and play our best game and wreck them because we have the most dominating player in the game today at QB and the best front 7 in football.

We can be Seattle if we play our best game. We can beat the saints and become the favorite. I am ready for Sunday night. I just hope all the excitement and build up brings our best effort sunday night.... I just want to see us with a shot until the end win or lose. And I want it for all these guys so bad. I love this group. I don't just want a wildcard berth and a second round loss on the road. I want that bye and home game.... it means so much. It changes everything.

we will break them.

our front 7 is going to be so fired up flying around the ball.

Cam has his best games against the saints and ATL it seems.

i can feel it. we are going to win the NFC South.

PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN

let's not make this game into more than it is. it is simply the next game.

I could care less if we beat the saints on prime time if we get bounced first round of the playoffs.

Our goal is to play our best football in the playoffs. Don't want everyone thinking a W in this game makes this season a success.

I could care less if we beat the saints on prime time if we get bounced first round of the playoffs.

Our goal is to play our best football in the playoffs. Don't want everyone thinking a W in this game makes this season a success.

Right, it is simply the next game. And also the biggest, and they are only getting bigger. So far the Panthers have stood up to the challenge. This week will be no different.

my biggest concern is they'll not play their game and be nervous or play not loose

They are going to play with reckless abandon, the Saints are ripe for the taking.

Coming off a tough loss in Seattle, short week, tied for the division lead, just thinking about it makes me want to hit some one.

This is going to be a game, the dome is going to get shutdown. Great teams at carnivores and prey on weakness. 

I believe the Panthers are a great team

COULDN'T!!! The phrase is "COULDN'T care less"!!!

I'm. Still waitin until Aftr Sunday night to get cocky. NO will not be an easy task after the whooping they just took, especially in prime time. Panthers win Sunday & I like our chances against anybody, even the '12th man'.. Im gon' wait all week for Sunday night, it will be a game that defines this team...

Archived