• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers heavily picked to lose by NFL "experts"

cardiackat88.

Fantastic! I love the disrespect, it will just make the outcome that much more shaking and do even more to destroy the fragile psyches of all the talking heads.

Don't read too much into it, though, only one guy picked the Seahawks to beat the 49ers.

All things considered picking the Panthers to lose to the Saints in the dome is hardly disrespectful. I don't know what the spread is on this game but heads up N.O. is not a disrespectful pick.

Can't win em all, we have too much hope in this team right now.

Get that garbage the f**k outta here. How can you have too much hope in your team that happens to be on a damn 8 game winning streak? Don't be a moron. Its unbecoming. 

A week ago, I would have said the Saints had the edge, but after Sundays game, nope. The Seahawks, a very similar team to ours, absolutely throttled the Saints. You can say anything you want about home field this and that, but home field doesnt account for a damn 34-7 beat down. The Saints were dismantled in EVERY aspect of their game and were proven completely vulnerable to a team that features an athletic QB and a dominating Defense, hmmm, sounds like another team im familiar with.

Get that garbage the f**k outta here. How can you have too much hope in your team that happens to be on a damn 8 game winning streak? Don't be a moron. Its unbecoming. 

Patriots had won how many games in a row going into the Super Bowl against the Giants?

I'll wait.

UConn's women's team won 90 games before losing to Stanford in 2010. While rational fans recognized that you can still lose to a top team even riding a 90 game streak, I guess there were also people with your logic that thought a streak means you can't lose.

Archived