• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Domenik Hixon...It's Time.

chknwing

WTF? Wtf is wrong with you guys? Hixon is a damn scrub. Let's not overreact and think that Hixon is the answer. It's not time to incorporate Hixon into the offense. It is time to throw this guy out the damn door! Someone needs to tell me why the fug this guy is still even on this team. He's not much of an upgrade over AE too.

if it were going to happen with hixon or it could happen, it would have by now.

I think it's a matter of shula just not using him correctly. It's kind of like the situation with ted ginn when he was with other teams. The coaches are going with what they know vs what they don't know. I don't think hixon will get significant reps in a game unless ginn, lafell, or smith are seriously injured.

Its hard to get targets being the 3rd option or lower on every snap though.

That dude is a Ferrari just sitting in Shula's garage, I just hope he doesnt wreck it. They say its fragile.

I wouldn't classify him as a ferrari but giving Cam more options will do wonders and the element of surprise is a bitch. Hixon, Brandon, Hartsock all getting thrown to since we don't have a 1,000 catcher

Yall kill me with this person a bum this and that, but then say Brady & Manning make their options look better as if those unknown options were here you wouldnt be saying they're useless. If Josh Bryce played last night he woulda been 3rd in yards on our team. You dont even know who Bryce is

issue is he isn't very good

our run game also is vastly overrated.  We don't actually give our QB much of a run game to work off of.......instead our QB makes our overall rush attack look good.

I have said for weeks our rush attack has sucked despite the numbers.  Cam makes it look good.....as far as giving your QB a rush attack to play off?  It is one of the weaker ones in the NFL.

I think we signed him and Ginn just hoping one of them would work out

I wouldn't classify him as a ferrari but giving Cam more options will do wonders and the element of surprise is a bitch. Hixon, Brandon, Hartsock all getting thrown to since we don't have a 1,000 catcher

Yeah Idk man, Hixon looked alright in camp. I try to stay optimistic for the most part but its true I dont know what we really have in him yet. Every dude in the show is a stud in my book. I'd like to see more of him though. I feel the tide is beginning to turn on LaFell even though many would say it was earlier. There are catches in the nfl that are gimmies. LaFell misses some ridiculous gimmies. Its time to talk contract with him and we still have options at receiver.

I could see us picking up a high profile wr in this draft. . maybe free agency this year.

Honestly at this point I think if Hixon was going to make any sort of impact on our passing game he would have done it.  They haven't been sitting by with our plague of critical drops and sub-par overall WR play with Hixon sitting on the sideline ready to help fix it without trying it, I can promise you that.

He's been on the field...every once in a while he makes a block or catches a ball...but there's just no impact there from him.  I don't expect to see much of him the rest of the year barring serious injury to someone and I don't expect to see him in a Panthers uniform next year.

Archived