• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I live out of state, the Panthers have been on TV a lot

cardiackat88.

Let me start off by saying I am stationed at Fort Campbell KY, and the closest team is the Titans.

LP field is about 45 mins away, so they are the default favorites for the area.

My service provider plays only one game at 1(your time, 12 mine) and it is usually the titans, so that means it's CBS broadcasts, giving me even less chance of seeing the Panthers.

The Panthers do not play the Titans division this year, making chances even less likely.

Having said that, there are only a handful of games that have not been played on TV.

I did not get to see the Seahawks, Bills, Giants, Vikings, Falcons or Buc's.

This may seem like nothing to you, but in years past, I would have only seen the prime time games and maybe one regular game if we were playing at 3 of I was lucky.

This to me is extremely special, a treat for sure, and the record this year is icing on the top.

I just thought I would throw in a totally different story from the threads on here lately.

Yeah living in NYC, the amount of Panthers exposure has been awesome.  Looks like we'll end up getting 7 of the 16 games televised up here which is pretty amazing.

Week 3 vs Giants

Week 8 @ Bucs (NFLN)

Week 10 @ SF

Week 11 vs NE (MNF)

Week 12 @ Miami

Week 14 @ NO (SNF)

Week 15 vs NYJ

Archived